Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 1 II: No Zebras


As promised, the Bald Spot is back, bringing delight and joy to all who enjoy photos of decorated bald spots. There has to be a market for this. For this week's show, I asked my talented photog friend Cara (aka Coral) Calhoon to add a little flava to this vast and bare oasis.

As soon as I saw her design, I was reminded of the "No Zebras" program we had in college. When I Googled it, only C[entral]M[ichigan]U[niversity] showed up, so I'm pretty sure we we're the only students tortured with this ridiculousness. The main point of the presentation was to not be a bystander when someone is getting raped. I'm glad we had a two hour seminar to clarify this.

Anywho, thank you Cara. I promise you all you will be seeing more of her artwork as we've been cooking up some tasty treats!

1 comment:

  1. no zebras! classic cmu...i remember chanting that freshman year while getting drunk with bobbie. love the bald spot blog! sweet idea...

    ReplyDelete